Thursday, June 15, 2006

I'm A-Musing

Here's my long awaited first posting. I know you weren't waiting, but I was. And I've been waiting quite a while to get this up and running. What better than to take time out of one of my busiest days in one of the busiest months I've seen at work.

I "wrangle" in the non-profit world. Wrangle and put out fires. I never get to set any of my own, but my time will come.

Suffice it to say that I'll find a moment each day to manage a post or two. I'll also get used to sharing my musing, if just for myself.

Here's my first musing - do I want to stay in San Francisco? Single income living is damn near impossible and I'm finding reality is not as kind as my fantasy of making it and making a difference. Perhaps another city is better suited to hosting the single income earner...?

OK, second musing - does spell check work?? I apologize for any errors. I'm new at this, people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home