Friday, June 16, 2006

My Brain Hurts

I have an obsessive personality. If I'm into something, that's all I can think about. So, naturally, my brain can only form thoughts as blog posts. It's an oddly natural feeling. Maybe that is what has made blogging such a success. It's something we all do naturally.

Last night, as I was drifting into sleep, I kept being jolted back because some random thought would turn into a potential blog post. Thoughts about my dog, my family, my friends, my music. EVERYTHING. I couldn't turn it off. Thankfully, I managed to find a few hours of sleep only to wake up to new blog thoughts. Shoes, shampoo, toilet paper... I was luckily able to distract myself long enough to hear the weather on the local news to discover that I am expecting a beautiful day in SF. More blog thoughts about dining by the water and trips I'd like to take.

I am considering this post my morning purge. Boring, yes, but I have to focus on a Board meeting and the materials require my undivided attention. Although, I am lunching by the water today...

2 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Hello! Thought I'd pop over, seeing you visited my blog a couple of days ago when i started it up! I'm experiencing exactly the same thing- every thought I have turns into a long rambling potenital blog entry!!! It's frustrating and I'm not getting enough sleep because of it! Know any good therapists?!!! xx

6:16 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

Welcome!! I've got your page bookmarked. I love the card you made for your grandfather and the cool scrapbook slide show feature on your page! I'm releasing my frustration through blogging and scrapping:-)

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home