I've Got to Be Me!
Oh my goodness! It feels good to be me again.
I may have mentioned that I've been working two positions at my job and had to help with another for several weeks to put on an event. Well, it's over and I can breathe again.
Sure I have to get 700 letters out today, but at least I don't have to deal with event stuff anymore!! Yikes! It super-sucked.
So I worked 15 hours on the event day and had to work 8 hours on the weekend prior AND I was leaving work no earlier than 7p. I was pooped. (hee hee. I said pooped.) Anyway, during this time I managed to let everything in my life slip including being late on all my bills. I hate that!! Whatever.
I can't even tell you how good it feels to not have to deal with this event. I'm elated. Plus, I'll have more time to read and write on my blog and yours.
I'm just getting ready to eat my lunch so I'll be back later. Can't wait to catch up with my writing. Future blog posts include: Football, Migraines, Thanksgiving, and My Utter and Complete Hatred of Halloween.
I may have mentioned that I've been working two positions at my job and had to help with another for several weeks to put on an event. Well, it's over and I can breathe again.
Sure I have to get 700 letters out today, but at least I don't have to deal with event stuff anymore!! Yikes! It super-sucked.
So I worked 15 hours on the event day and had to work 8 hours on the weekend prior AND I was leaving work no earlier than 7p. I was pooped. (hee hee. I said pooped.) Anyway, during this time I managed to let everything in my life slip including being late on all my bills. I hate that!! Whatever.
I can't even tell you how good it feels to not have to deal with this event. I'm elated. Plus, I'll have more time to read and write on my blog and yours.
I'm just getting ready to eat my lunch so I'll be back later. Can't wait to catch up with my writing. Future blog posts include: Football, Migraines, Thanksgiving, and My Utter and Complete Hatred of Halloween.

2 Comments:
Do you hate Halloween as much as Jack Chick does? Or should we just wait until that blog post to find out?
Great to have you back chick!!
Ooh I'm hanging on the edge of seat here for those blog posts!!! ;) xxx
Post a Comment
<< Home