Sunday, September 02, 2007

Does This Happen to You?

The other night, I had a dream in which I was crying really hard. When this happens, I usually wake up crying.

It was a pretty sad dream and it had me a bit disturbed that day. I told the beau that I was feeling discombobulated. I said, "You know when you have a dream where you're crying really hard and you wake up crying?" He said, "No." I said ,"Huh? No?"

I thought he was weird, but I got to thinking. Is it just me? Do you guys have dreams like that?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh...no. Can't say that I ever have.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

Must be a girl thing - i have those dreams sometimes too xxx

7:09 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

Thank goodness I'm not alone.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home