I Rock. I Have Proof.
My blogger buddy Nat bestowed upon me this:
How fantastic is that? It gives me the blog-o-sphere cyber-street cred I've been longing for! For more info about it, check this out.
Thanks, Nat!! Click here to read her amusing musings. Her photos are really wonderful and her scrapbook pages are inspirational!
I'd like to nominate my blogging inspiration Mama Blah Blah. You know you rock!!
And I give an honorary one to Sploo. What's your blog address again? Anyway, here's a sampling of her wit and wisdom - "Marriage is a trick and a trap."
Hee hee. Share the love, people!
How fantastic is that? It gives me the blog-o-sphere cyber-street cred I've been longing for! For more info about it, check this out.Thanks, Nat!! Click here to read her amusing musings. Her photos are really wonderful and her scrapbook pages are inspirational!
I'd like to nominate my blogging inspiration Mama Blah Blah. You know you rock!!
And I give an honorary one to Sploo. What's your blog address again? Anyway, here's a sampling of her wit and wisdom - "Marriage is a trick and a trap."
Hee hee. Share the love, people!

3 Comments:
hehehe! I knew you'd appreciate it :P xxx
Aw, shucks. Thanks!
I love the love!
Post a Comment
<< Home