I Didn't
Drop off the face of the earth that is.
I'm so behind in my blogging! But not all that much new to say - work=pain. But I decided for what I'm getting paid, I'd better step up my game because I'm supposed to get a pretty hearty raise in a few weeks and I want to deserve it. Rhetorical question - how can I be making so much money and have so little to show for it?? I guess my debt is slowly decreasing, but damn!
The new Harry Potter movie is out and I'm excited!! Seems I'm the only one I know who is. It's kind of lonely :-( I got an e-mail from Amazon.com that said not to worry because my pre-order of the 7th book will be at my home on 7/21. Woo hoo!!! I am just going to devour the book because I need answers! I don't care who dies. I just need to know what happens. Of course, if Hagrid dies, I'll cry.
I did what I said I wouldn't do. I've got Netflix dvds sitting on my coffee table. They've been there for weeks and I pay $20 to let them sit there! I need to start watching movies. But how can I now that Big Brother has returned and it sucks up 3 hours a week. Then there's Hell's Kitchen and Shaq's Big Challenge and every other show that I watch during summer. I have no time for movies. I'll figure it out.
Oh, and I'm still obsessively shopping on QVC. I got the beau a cool touch pad, which is a big cushion with cooling gel. He gets very hot at night and kicks off my blankets so that I freeze. Not good. Let's hope it works and that the gel doesn't ooze like some of the comments I've read says it does. And thanks to QVC, I've discovered that I love bare escentuals makeup! It's so easy to use, long-lasting, and very natural! And the colors are so fun! Damn expensive makeup!!
Work is calling so I'd better get back to it! Take care, people!
I'm so behind in my blogging! But not all that much new to say - work=pain. But I decided for what I'm getting paid, I'd better step up my game because I'm supposed to get a pretty hearty raise in a few weeks and I want to deserve it. Rhetorical question - how can I be making so much money and have so little to show for it?? I guess my debt is slowly decreasing, but damn!
The new Harry Potter movie is out and I'm excited!! Seems I'm the only one I know who is. It's kind of lonely :-( I got an e-mail from Amazon.com that said not to worry because my pre-order of the 7th book will be at my home on 7/21. Woo hoo!!! I am just going to devour the book because I need answers! I don't care who dies. I just need to know what happens. Of course, if Hagrid dies, I'll cry.
I did what I said I wouldn't do. I've got Netflix dvds sitting on my coffee table. They've been there for weeks and I pay $20 to let them sit there! I need to start watching movies. But how can I now that Big Brother has returned and it sucks up 3 hours a week. Then there's Hell's Kitchen and Shaq's Big Challenge and every other show that I watch during summer. I have no time for movies. I'll figure it out.
Oh, and I'm still obsessively shopping on QVC. I got the beau a cool touch pad, which is a big cushion with cooling gel. He gets very hot at night and kicks off my blankets so that I freeze. Not good. Let's hope it works and that the gel doesn't ooze like some of the comments I've read says it does. And thanks to QVC, I've discovered that I love bare escentuals makeup! It's so easy to use, long-lasting, and very natural! And the colors are so fun! Damn expensive makeup!!
Work is calling so I'd better get back to it! Take care, people!

4 Comments:
I'm excited about the new Harry Potter film too, but nobody will agree to go and see it with me! There aren't even any kids old enough that I could borrow as an excuse to go! Shame we're oceans apart!!
xxx
I would totally see it with you!
Yesterday, the beau said he'd go to see it with me today. Then he said that we should see it next week to avoid the crowds. [insert anger here]
Buddy and Asha and I are going to City Walk on Sunday to see it in (basso profundo+echo) IMAX 3D! So excited. I'm a total geek girl.
Hurray!! More folks to talk to the movie with! Yeah IMAX! I think this is my first IMAX movie...
Post a Comment
<< Home