Thursday, July 05, 2007

Little Boys Like to Dance

You know what I learned on the cruise? Little boys like to dance.

When my friends and I went to get seats for the musical revue, we sat behind a large family who was overflowing into the aisles. The dad said to us, "You're in for a treat because he (a little 3 year old) likes to dance. And his favorite to dance to is George Michael."

What? I love George Michael! I get to watch a little kid boogie to the likes of George Michael. What fun! But do you think the kid waited for George Michael? Oh, no! He busted out with some moves to some other pop hits and we all cheered for him. He danced and danced. Frankly, we got tired cheering so we moved.

As we were disembarking, there was another little boy waiting in line with his family. When he saw us, he busted out with some fancy moves of his own. Better than I could do , I assure you.

What's with all the little kids dancing at us? Were we being served by the toddler set??

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little boys probably like to dance because they're still innocent. As they get older and start to accumulate misdeeds and indiscretions they gradually lose the love of dancing because, as we all know, guilty feet have got no rhythm. That's why I'm never gonna dance again...

8:57 AM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

Hee hee!! Ah, I love me some George Michael!!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Nat said...

Did anyone check if they needed the bathroom? xxx

5:07 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

Oh my goodness! Were those poor kids asking for help? It seems so obvious now. Except, their moves were too smooth to just be signaling a need to potty.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home