So Close!!
I did so good this weekend - almost. I didn't watch any QVC until Sunday night.
They were selling a shredder and I've been in the market for a shredder!! So I bought it. I consulted the beau and he agreed we needed it.
I can't wait to shred. (How sad is my life if I'm excited to shred??)
They were selling a shredder and I've been in the market for a shredder!! So I bought it. I consulted the beau and he agreed we needed it.
I can't wait to shred. (How sad is my life if I'm excited to shred??)

2 Comments:
Can I join Sad Shredders Anonymous too please?
My name is Natalie and I want to own a shredder.
I'm just waiting for the right shredder to come in to my life *sigh*. I'm sick of cutting up all my correspondance with a nail scissors! xx
NAIL SCISSORS?!! That's way too much work. You need a cross cutting shredder. We have the kind that cuts long strips and then we soak it in water or burn it for extra protection. When we get the cross cutter, we'll just mix up the confetti and not have to worry about the soak or burn. Oh, happy days...
Post a Comment
<< Home