Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Rejection Imminent

I'm a few weeks away from my rejection letter from the New Yorker for the poem I submitted. They're making a weekly habit of ignoring the carton captions I submit weekly.

I was just thinking how sad it would be if they didn't bother to send me a rejection notice. That's worse than failing!

On the plus side, I had BBQ for lunch today - fried peach pies, bbq sausage sandwich, mac & cheese, and potato salad. I have lots left. Yummy!! I ordered it at 11:00a and was eating by 11:30a. Good times...

BTW, people think the whales are back at sea. Good luck, whales!

4 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Yuck to working late.

Yay to fab views!

Yay to the whales merrily making their safe way back to the ocean :) xxx

4:18 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

Cheers to all of that!!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

Ooo, my blog has non-English international appeal. Very interesting.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

ROFL!!!!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home