The Wind Changed
I think I may have mentioned I have an obsessive personality. What am I consumed with now? Daniel Craig. Why? I can't remember. I saw Casino Royale while ago, and it was ALL GOOD. But it would have seemed my obsession would have started then. I think those pills I took made me loopy.
I recall having lunchtime conversations with colleagues about actors we thought were handsome. I remember him being a part of those conversations.
In typical obsessive fashion, I've looked up many a pic and article about him. I just got through reading Defamer's articles on him. I knew people were against him becoming the new Bond, but I hadn't understood how adamantly people opposed his selection.
He was written up and mocked for not knowing how to play poker, not knowing how to drive a stick shift, not being able to fight, etc... Not that I believe everything I read, but way to wipe out the fantasy, people!
Now, he's just a man and I return to obsessing about getting rid of my headache.
Lies! All lies! I still think think he's yummy.
I recall having lunchtime conversations with colleagues about actors we thought were handsome. I remember him being a part of those conversations.
In typical obsessive fashion, I've looked up many a pic and article about him. I just got through reading Defamer's articles on him. I knew people were against him becoming the new Bond, but I hadn't understood how adamantly people opposed his selection.
He was written up and mocked for not knowing how to play poker, not knowing how to drive a stick shift, not being able to fight, etc... Not that I believe everything I read, but way to wipe out the fantasy, people!
Now, he's just a man and I return to obsessing about getting rid of my headache.
Lies! All lies! I still think think he's yummy.

4 Comments:
Sounds to me like you need a new obsession. And being a friendly kind of gal I'm willing to share mine - goggle Matthew Fox and Josh Holloway for some lovely new eye candy to blow Mr Craig out of the water. Predictable choices I know, but fine ones nonetheless!!
I like the idea of conquering the obsession with a new one.
I see they're both from Lost. Should I be watching that show? I might add it to my Netflix queue.
I know Matthew Fox from his role on Party of Five. He wasn't much of a hero there. But Josh may have some potential.
I must admit Josh deos have that extra little something that I can't quite put my finger on. ahem!
Also found this gentleman, which may be worth doing a google image search on - Michael Weatherly. Nice.
Also - check this link out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXV8aWyZvAs
this has suddenly become my favourite advert. Because of the artistic camera angles, of course.
Bet sales in Aero have rocketed!!!
xxxx
Nothing wrong with Mr. Craig. He's quite fantastic in Layer Cake.
Mmmm, cake.
Post a Comment
<< Home