Melting...
Did I mention I saw the musical Wicked while in L.A.? If you can catch it, you won't be sorry. It tells the story of the Wicked Witch of the West. She's the one who was melted by the bucket of water Dorothy threw on her in the Wizard of Oz.
Speaking of melting, on Sunday morning, a gas tanker crashed and exploded into flames on the MacArthur Maze. It's a major artery in the Bay Area for people getting from the East Bay to SF and points beyond via the Bay Bridge and vice versa.
Traffic is going to suck for months. They can't even get steel to begin work on the project.
Yesterday, people stayed home or rode free public transit. Today, more folks are on the road and putting a strain on the road ways. I'm going to have a miserable time on my commute home tonight and many nights for months.
At least people didn't die.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home