Hello, friend! Would you like to earn $25,000 and all the free shrimp cocktail you can eat just by filling out a five minute survey? I bet you would! Just go to http://www.shrimpcocktailsurvey.com! You're welcome!
And I think I have the answer to how much shrimp cocktail I can eat already. I learned the answer on that cruise I took a million years ago and the answer is lots and lots!! I could use the $25K, though.
5 Comments:
I'm curious about this curious and indescribable feeling. How would you describe it?
Maybe it's peace of mind. I haven't had that feeling for a while.
Hello, friend! Would you like to earn $25,000 and all the free shrimp cocktail you can eat just by filling out a five minute survey? I bet you would! Just go to http://www.shrimpcocktailsurvey.com! You're welcome!
Shrimp cocktail eh?! I wonder just how much all you could eat would be? Can't stand the stuff myself.
Congrats on the job resignation - on to pastures new my lovely! Best of luck :) xxx
Thanks!! I'm very excited and happy.
And I think I have the answer to how much shrimp cocktail I can eat already. I learned the answer on that cruise I took a million years ago and the answer is lots and lots!! I could use the $25K, though.
Post a Comment
<< Home