Monday, April 09, 2007

Lake Tahoe Pics

So here's some pics from our Lake Tahoe trip.



This is Northstar. There was a big snowboarding competition going on in the half pipe.



This is the beau heading down the snow tubing run head first. He's crazy that way.


This is me wildly spinning as the beau and I hang on for dear life. Check out my cool goggles. Very pro! And the pre-Ojoned hair flying in the wind.


Here's a pic of Lake Tahoe. It was beautiful and serene - except for the geese that ran me off. Damn you, geese!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

It looks fab!! Would love to give that Tubing a go - of course I wouldn't need the rubber dinghy thing, I could just go straight down on my belly! What fun!! xxx

3:44 AM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

It was fun and so pretty. It seems so long ago already.

But I'm having fun posting pics on the blog finally!!!

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home