Friday, April 06, 2007

My First Photo Attempt - Traffic

If this works, this is a photo I took ages ago with my cell. I was on the Bay Bridge sitting in horrible traffic. Turns out a semi truck got stuck in the fast lane and the CHP made everyone stuck behind it reverse from the off ramp back into traffic to move around the incident.

When the CHiPper explained what he wanted me to do, I said, "You're kidding!" He was none too please. He scowled and insisted I move backward back onto the bridge. Right before I hit reverse, I took this shot.
I've had my car for several years now, but I've never had to drive it in reverse at night into high speed traffic guarded only by one CHP car.

I thought it was a cool shot.


2 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Yay! I love pics! I hope this will be the start of many beautiful things :) xxx

6:26 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

I hope so, too. I just uploaded a bunch from Tahoe that I can add to my blog. It's opened a new world...

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home