The Ojon Challenge
The huge package of Ojon hair care products arrived this week. I'm pleasantly surprised.
My hair seems healthier and radiant, but still peppered with greys. Ojon wasn't gonna help me with that. But, now that I'm staring at my hair, it's all I see.
Oh, greys! Oh, my vanity! <--- See that's the kinda stuff the New Yorker would eat up. Note the "!"s. Liberally apply to all submissions, I say. (But submit no more than 2x per year) Hmmm, it's eerily similar to Ojon who recommends a liberal application of their conditioner 1x week.
Sorry, brain function is failing. I know this made no sense.
My hair seems healthier and radiant, but still peppered with greys. Ojon wasn't gonna help me with that. But, now that I'm staring at my hair, it's all I see.
Oh, greys! Oh, my vanity! <--- See that's the kinda stuff the New Yorker would eat up. Note the "!"s. Liberally apply to all submissions, I say. (But submit no more than 2x per year) Hmmm, it's eerily similar to Ojon who recommends a liberal application of their conditioner 1x week.
Sorry, brain function is failing. I know this made no sense.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home