Thursday, March 15, 2007

Still Interviewing

I had another interview at my #2 potential job. It's not where I want to go, but my #1 place hasn't called because they take so damn long to do everything.

I'm being optimistic by holding off on making any decisions about #2 - even though I'd make the same $$ there as I'm making now and #1 would likely come with a pay cut. I told #2 that I had to still think about my next steps. With my L.A. trip coming up, I said I couldn't make any decisions until late next week.

I'm SO glad to be off to L.A. I may not get to post again until after I get back from my trip. The weather is going to be in the mid 70s to high 80s. So much different than my current mid 60s. I've got lunches and breakfasts planned and I'm going to be seeing lots of friends and family. I'm excited. I'm going to shut my brain to work for 5 whole days. Hopefully, a fresh perspective will help clear things up in my head about the job search.

Stay safe and have fun. See some of you soon...

2 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Hope you're having a fab time with the family folk and sunshine. It's blinking freezing here - we had more snow yesterday! Oh for spring to arrive!!! xxx

9:14 AM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

Oh, it was fun. Relaxing, too. That rarely happens. The weather was quite dull. Not a lot of sun. Luckily, there's tons of sun back in SF. It's cold, but sunny.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home