Road to Nowhere
My interview on Friday went well. I had a great time with the staff. We laughed and had a merry ol' time. They made me take a test to see if I could do the job. Of course I know I can do the job, but the test kinda threw me a bit. I'm sure I did fine.
So that job has been vacant for a long time. A friend who works at said potential employer did some "recon" for me. She said that they interviewed 3 strong candidates. I hate other potential candidates. I hate competition. When there's competition, there's a chance of losing. I don't want to lose, but I'd better prepare myself. I didn't even really want that job until I got called back or until I met the staff. Stop thinking about it. You'll give yourself ANOTHER migraine!!
-------------------------
I had lunch with a friend today. She has an opening at her organization that she wants me to apply for. I could do the job. I could do it well. It would eventually pay more, too. That's always good.
-------------------------
What do I do? I'm not sure I can hold off my friend who wants to schedule an interview this week w/ her boss. I don't even know when the other place is going to let me know about next steps from the Friday interview. For all I know, they both may not work out.
I feel like I'm standing in the figurative rain and it's pouring. In the meantime, I am sitting at my desk hating my job and everything about it.
-------------------------
I was feeling depressed and when I get depressed, I shop. Now, you've heard me complain about not having any money, so I had to limit myself to one thing. This is what I got - Surf Spray.
So that job has been vacant for a long time. A friend who works at said potential employer did some "recon" for me. She said that they interviewed 3 strong candidates. I hate other potential candidates. I hate competition. When there's competition, there's a chance of losing. I don't want to lose, but I'd better prepare myself. I didn't even really want that job until I got called back or until I met the staff. Stop thinking about it. You'll give yourself ANOTHER migraine!!
-------------------------
I had lunch with a friend today. She has an opening at her organization that she wants me to apply for. I could do the job. I could do it well. It would eventually pay more, too. That's always good.
-------------------------
What do I do? I'm not sure I can hold off my friend who wants to schedule an interview this week w/ her boss. I don't even know when the other place is going to let me know about next steps from the Friday interview. For all I know, they both may not work out.
I feel like I'm standing in the figurative rain and it's pouring. In the meantime, I am sitting at my desk hating my job and everything about it.
-------------------------
I was feeling depressed and when I get depressed, I shop. Now, you've heard me complain about not having any money, so I had to limit myself to one thing. This is what I got - Surf Spray.

2 Comments:
Aha.........but thy COULD both work out. Then you'd be in a whole different predicament! Think positively sweetie! xx
Very true. I'll try to put that positive thinking to work this weekend.
Post a Comment
<< Home