Thursday, February 22, 2007

Knock Out

That's what the pill from my doc did. It knocked me out last night.

I slept pretty soundly for the first time in a long time. I did wake up once in the middle of the night mumbling something about work. Then , I drifted back to sleep.

My head hurts less today. It also seems like my head is clearer allowing me to focus. I'm tired, though. Not crawl under my desk tired. Just tired. I know I turned off my alarm today, but I don't remember it going off. A side effect of the drug is memory loss. Good, I could use some.

I promised the doc that I'd take the pill for 7 days. That should be long enough to reset my internal clock and break the monster headache cycle. My stress headaches were triggering migraines. Fun, huh? Hopefully, it's a thing of the past.

Now that I feel better, I can plan two trips I've been meaning to take - one to L.A. to visit fam and friends and another to the snow to go tubing. I'd love to be able to go tubing on March 1-2, but I haven't told the beau yet. I think his schedule is amenable. I have to decide on my L.A. dates today because sale tickets are $49 each way. The sale ends today.

Hope you're having a pain free day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Blah Blah said...

Aleve is my current drug of choice. I wish I could say I was pain-free.

Glad you were able to sleep!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

I knew you may not be pain free, but I was hopeful. Yeah, I agree sleep is good. I sure feel like a different person.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Nat said...

Glad you're on the way to feeling better :) xx

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home