Heart to Heart
Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you and your loved ones will have a wonderful day!
Since the beau works tonight, we're celebrating on Friday. Good thing, too, because with all the work I've been doing, the 14th snuck up on me. I think I'll have time to make a card for him. I always make one and he really appreciates it. He, though, has the wonderful ability to find the perfect card for me that says the perfect thing each time. It's magical.
I asked him what we should plan on doing on Friday. He said he didn't want to overthink it. I said that we should just make dinner at home. He hmmmd and said that it was an option, but he didn't want to rule out going out to dinner. I'm leaning toward dining at home because I don't want to spend $$ eating out. He's got something brewing. I know it.
The beau has a romantic streak. One year for my b-day, he made fondue. He remembered that I had had fondue w/ friends years earlier and loved it. He can remember the briefest comments or can read my expressions and come up with the perfect activity for us to do. I don't know how he does it. I'm missing the romantic gene, but thank goodness he's got it. I love that about him.
Can't wait for Friday. Hope love is in the air for you, too.
Since the beau works tonight, we're celebrating on Friday. Good thing, too, because with all the work I've been doing, the 14th snuck up on me. I think I'll have time to make a card for him. I always make one and he really appreciates it. He, though, has the wonderful ability to find the perfect card for me that says the perfect thing each time. It's magical.
I asked him what we should plan on doing on Friday. He said he didn't want to overthink it. I said that we should just make dinner at home. He hmmmd and said that it was an option, but he didn't want to rule out going out to dinner. I'm leaning toward dining at home because I don't want to spend $$ eating out. He's got something brewing. I know it.
The beau has a romantic streak. One year for my b-day, he made fondue. He remembered that I had had fondue w/ friends years earlier and loved it. He can remember the briefest comments or can read my expressions and come up with the perfect activity for us to do. I don't know how he does it. I'm missing the romantic gene, but thank goodness he's got it. I love that about him.
Can't wait for Friday. Hope love is in the air for you, too.

2 Comments:
Awwwww he sounds an absolute sweetie :) Hope you have a great evening tonight xxxx
We had a lovely dinner out. The service was great and the folks were very friendly. We rarely go out so it was a nice treat.
Post a Comment
<< Home