Signature Scent
I'm telling you right now that I call "Lemon Sugar" by Fresh as my signature scent. You can't wear it around me because it's mine! My back up signature scent is Honey Water from L'Occitane. I don't mind if you wear that.
Yesterday, my colleague had on a perfume that smelled familiar. No, not Lemon Sugar (thank God! I would've had to have had an awkward conversation.) It smelled like something I wore once that made me gag, but on her it smelled nice. I have body chemistry that makes many perfumes smell powdery. I hate powdery. Anyway, she was wearing Narciso Rodriguez. She said it was a fave scent of hers. I asked if it was her signature scent. She said, "Yeah, kind of." Good enough for me. By saying that, she laid claim to that scent and I cannot wear it at work. I quickly introduced my signature scent as Lemon Sugar. Fine, she didn't know what Fresh was, but if she were to ever wear it, she will be breaking a very important code.
Do you have a signature scent? If so, what is it and why? Promise not to wear it around you...
Yesterday, my colleague had on a perfume that smelled familiar. No, not Lemon Sugar (thank God! I would've had to have had an awkward conversation.) It smelled like something I wore once that made me gag, but on her it smelled nice. I have body chemistry that makes many perfumes smell powdery. I hate powdery. Anyway, she was wearing Narciso Rodriguez. She said it was a fave scent of hers. I asked if it was her signature scent. She said, "Yeah, kind of." Good enough for me. By saying that, she laid claim to that scent and I cannot wear it at work. I quickly introduced my signature scent as Lemon Sugar. Fine, she didn't know what Fresh was, but if she were to ever wear it, she will be breaking a very important code.
Do you have a signature scent? If so, what is it and why? Promise not to wear it around you...

4 Comments:
My winter signature scent is Cerrutti - I say winter as it's a strong and sweet perfume a bit too heavy for summer. It's almost marzipanish! Yumm. Otherwise, i'm usually drowning in something from "NEXT" - a fashionable hight street store here. Their perfumes are really nice, and affordable enough to douse myself in to go to work (please bare in mind I'm not a cheap skate - it's just where I work STINKS and after a couple of hours there you start to stink like it too!!!) xx
Oooo, can't wait to smell the wintery one. I do like the smell of marzipan.
My work place stinks sometimes. MMM, sewer...
My signature scent is called soap. I believe it's manufactured by Olay. I know, not everyone can be the sophisticate that I am.
Olay. Well, that smells damn good. It's certainly less expensive than Clean.
Post a Comment
<< Home