Friday, January 19, 2007

I'm Cold and There Are Wolves After Me

No, there aren't any wolves after me. Do I look like Grandpa Simpson? But it is cold. In fact, yesterday there was frost on the ground. It looked like snow but the beau assured me it was frost. It was really pretty. In SF, it's a pretty rare occurrence, but not in other parts of NoCal. I delighted in my winter wonderland scene for all of ten seconds and rushed off to work, arriving late again.

As a SoCal gal, I used to wear sweaters in 70 degree heat. I say heat now but when I was younger, 70 seemed very cold. Anything in the 50s was unbearable!! This morning, I threw on a t-shirt, a little sweater and a denim jacket. I hopped in the car and thought it was a bit chilly. The outside temp was 47. The idea of me thinking that what I was wearing was enough was a real eye opener. Could it be that I'm getting used to the cold? After about 8 year, I had better.

I also went very heavy on the perfume today, but that's neither here nor there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home