If you're reading this, welcome to my brain!
posted by Cee in SF at 8:49 AM
From reading your blog I'd built up the picture that you were a sophisticated woman of good taste. You've just managed to shatter that picture with one sentence!! :)lol! xxx
Eye candy, that's all I'm saying. I've never heard him speak, nor do I care to. I just want to look, especially without his wife lingering about.
Aha - you've never heard him speak? Well that explains it then!Bless him :) xxx
Post a Comment
<< Home
I live. I write. I read. I edit. I publish.
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
From reading your blog I'd built up the picture that you were a sophisticated woman of good taste. You've just managed to shatter that picture with one sentence!! :)
lol! xxx
Eye candy, that's all I'm saying. I've never heard him speak, nor do I care to. I just want to look, especially without his wife lingering about.
Aha - you've never heard him speak? Well that explains it then!
Bless him :) xxx
Post a Comment
<< Home