Breezy
Would you call 30-50 mph gusts of wind breezy? You would if you were a local SF weather person. Breezy, my booty! I couldn't sleep because it sounded like our roof was gonna fly off and our windows were going to shatter from the constant gusts of wind. This morning, it looked like the Bay was going to flood our home with the waves crashing over the barriers. My neighbor's fence broke off and roof shingles were flying about looking for an eye to poke out. I saw a man walking his dog, but instead of walking he was flying him like a balloon.
As I drove to work, I had to dodge tree limbs and garbage containers. The bridges were none too safe to be traversing. I work near water so I can see the boats swaying this way and that with white peaks of waves just outside the break water. Not especially fun.
Ah, winter...
As I drove to work, I had to dodge tree limbs and garbage containers. The bridges were none too safe to be traversing. I work near water so I can see the boats swaying this way and that with white peaks of waves just outside the break water. Not especially fun.
Ah, winter...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home