Thursday, December 21, 2006

Holiday Tag Says I'm It

I got tagged by Nat!! She knows how I love them so!
**********************************************************

Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate: Although I had some Nog last night, I prefer the cocoa. MMM, add some whipped cream or heavy cream and it's heaven!

Coloured lights on the tree/house or white: I have colored lights up. It's more Vegas. I prefer white on a tree, but we never get a tree :-(

Do you hang mistletoe: No. The beau and I get on fine without it.

When do you put your decorations up: I normally put them up after Thanksgiving, but this year I didn't have any holiday spirit. We just put ours up last Sunday.

What’s your fave holiday dish (excluding desserts): Honeybaked Ham!! Crunchy sweet exterior and hammy goodness all in one bite. Ah...

What’s your fave Christmas memory as a child: I think it was when we got a weeble wobble tree house for our little weebles. It had a slide and a swing. Man, that was fun!!

How and when did you learn the truth about Santa: Christmas wasn't about Santa. It was more about Jesus. The tooth fairy is a whole other story!

Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve: A gift? I like opening ALL GIFTS on XMas Eve. You open presents on XMas Eve and head out to midnight mass. The beau does not subscribe to this AT ALL, so we get into an arguement each year.

How do you decorate your Christmas Tree:. I have no tree. I decorate the mantle with ornaments of all sorts. I decorate the table with a holiday runner and berry garland, stockings, and other XMas tchotchkes.

Snow! Love it or dread it: Snow!? No thanks. Too cold, too slippery, too foreign. I don't know how to *be* in snow. I'd like to see more of it to get over my trepidation.

Can you ice skate: I tried to skate a few times and can't master it. Weak ankles, I think. I prefer roller skating.

Do you remember your fave gift: I think it's yet to come.

What’s the most important thing about Christmas for you: Time with loved ones.

What tops your tree: Although I don't have a tree, I have an angel topper just in case.

Which do you prefer, giving or receiving: I like both. I actually prefer giving because it's so fun to see people respond to the gifts. I do really poorly at selecting gifts for folks so any positive feedback is good.

What is your fave Christmas song: Baby, Please Come Home by U2

What’s your fave Christmas story: I like the one where Harry Potter get a sweater from Ron's mom. He was so happy he got a gift...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you still never seen It's a Wonderful Life? That kinda creeps me out.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

Why you gotta call me out like that? No, I still haven't seen it, but I did see Sunset Blvd finally. Somehow I think it was more entertaining than It's A Wonderful Life will be. Am I wrong?

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're just the kinda gal I aspire to become - ultra organised! No tree - but a fairy, just in case!!!
Ta for getting into the spirit - you're a good sport!
Merry Christmas!!! xxx

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home