Thursday, December 07, 2006

Old Friends, Good Times

I got a call from a very good friend of the beau's. Just like Santa, he's coming to town. He asked if he could stay with us. Of course!! It'll be good to see him.

I'm extra excited because he and the beau just missed connecting recently. He had a layover in SF for a few hours, but they didn't connect. The beau was bummed, which made me sad. Now the beau is excited that he'll get to spend time with his friend. Good times, indeed!

That means I have to clean up the guest room. I've taken to using that room as storage and as the drying center for my handwashables. There's a lot of crap in there. Looks like I know what I'm doing this weekend.

Speaking of good times - my BOT co-chair resigned yesterday. People in the office were happy because she was sometimes disruptive. I knew better. I asked if it was done in writing. I was told no. I told them not to get excited because I was sure she was bluffing. The good times lasted all of an hour. Guess what? I was right. She took it back. People were confused. Some people cried. I just grabbed for the Nexium.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing worse than a bummed beau.
Good luck with sorting the crap - never much fun :)
Nat xxx

6:20 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

Endless, it is.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home