So What's the Connection?
Do you feel old when you hear songs from your "era" being used as a jingle for some commercial? I do.
A lot of times, they aren't even songs I liked. Chase Bank using the Soup Dragon's Free for their Freedom card seems dirty. What about Modern English I'll Melt with You being used for Hershey's chocolate? Too literal. Anyway, that was just a random bit of annoyance.
----------------------------
With XMas around the corner, I was pleasanty surprised to see three coupons in my work inbox. One was for 25% off at Barnes & Noble, which I now see expired. Oh well, it wasn't valid online. The next was for 30% off of full-priced and sale items at Ralph Lauren. This one is good online - code HOL2006. It expires Dec. 4th. Lastly, there was a coupon for 30% off at Banana Republic, but you can't read the code. Nice, huh? Oh well, hope you find something at Ralph Lauren.
A lot of times, they aren't even songs I liked. Chase Bank using the Soup Dragon's Free for their Freedom card seems dirty. What about Modern English I'll Melt with You being used for Hershey's chocolate? Too literal. Anyway, that was just a random bit of annoyance.
----------------------------
With XMas around the corner, I was pleasanty surprised to see three coupons in my work inbox. One was for 25% off at Barnes & Noble, which I now see expired. Oh well, it wasn't valid online. The next was for 30% off of full-priced and sale items at Ralph Lauren. This one is good online - code HOL2006. It expires Dec. 4th. Lastly, there was a coupon for 30% off at Banana Republic, but you can't read the code. Nice, huh? Oh well, hope you find something at Ralph Lauren.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home