Turkey Anyone?!?
Thanksgiving is tomorrow. The turkey is marinating in a blend of secret ingredients. I bought 3 tubes of Pillsbury crescent rolls. Yams are at the ready. Stove Top stuffing - turkey flavor - is procured.
I can't wait! There are only 2 of us celebrating, but I don't know how to cook small. We do have a tiny turkey this year - 10 lbs. That is tiny, right? I usually get a bigger one, but the beau got one from his work. They hand them out to all staff.
I normally can't stand turkey. I don't consider it a sandwich option nor do I want turkey in any way, shape, or form, unless it's around the holidays and only if it's made by someone in my family. We use a marinade that makes turkey edible for us. You know, the one with secret ingredients.
Am I thankful this year? Yes, for the most part. My health is improving. I'm working and so is the beau. It's hard sometimes, but that's normal. I am current on most my bills. Most. Gas is back down under $3. (Did I tell you I paid $2.19 recently? It was up in Napa. In the city, I still pay $2.79ish.) I read through the Potter series, but #7 isn't gonna be out until 2007 :-( My family is happy and healthy. I mean I gathered that from my last visit. I don't hear from them much. Everyone works weird hours. I can almost fit into my pre-accident pants. That means I'm losing a little bit of weight. That's a start...
I hope you and yours have a happy thanksgiving! Gooble, gooble...
I can't wait! There are only 2 of us celebrating, but I don't know how to cook small. We do have a tiny turkey this year - 10 lbs. That is tiny, right? I usually get a bigger one, but the beau got one from his work. They hand them out to all staff.
I normally can't stand turkey. I don't consider it a sandwich option nor do I want turkey in any way, shape, or form, unless it's around the holidays and only if it's made by someone in my family. We use a marinade that makes turkey edible for us. You know, the one with secret ingredients.
Am I thankful this year? Yes, for the most part. My health is improving. I'm working and so is the beau. It's hard sometimes, but that's normal. I am current on most my bills. Most. Gas is back down under $3. (Did I tell you I paid $2.19 recently? It was up in Napa. In the city, I still pay $2.79ish.) I read through the Potter series, but #7 isn't gonna be out until 2007 :-( My family is happy and healthy. I mean I gathered that from my last visit. I don't hear from them much. Everyone works weird hours. I can almost fit into my pre-accident pants. That means I'm losing a little bit of weight. That's a start...
I hope you and yours have a happy thanksgiving! Gooble, gooble...

2 Comments:
Oooh I can almost taste that Turkey!
Have a great holiday!! xxx
MMM, it was good stuff. I should have brought some to work today. I'm hungry.
Post a Comment
<< Home