I Blink and It's Winter
Wow!! It is freezing here today. I'm layered in a scarf, turtleneck, and bulky jacket and I'm still freezing. I was just in 80+ degree heat in L.A. and I've flown back home to a freezing winter wonderland. UH!!
It was cold yesterday, too, and the forecast isn't optimistic. Rain will be here next week. I had forgotten how much I hate working in the cold. Plus, now it's getting dark early. I hate driving home in the dark.
With today being Halloween, the day of the year I like least, we're right in the thick of things for the holidays. Next thing you know, you'll blink and it's Thanksgiving, then Christmas.
It's been 2 years today since I had my injury. Two years. I'm actually quite sore today because I'm STILL trying to build up strength in my legs and sometimes it hurts. Two years... It seems so long ago. At least, the wheelchair is gone.
Ramble, ramble, ramble...
It was cold yesterday, too, and the forecast isn't optimistic. Rain will be here next week. I had forgotten how much I hate working in the cold. Plus, now it's getting dark early. I hate driving home in the dark.
With today being Halloween, the day of the year I like least, we're right in the thick of things for the holidays. Next thing you know, you'll blink and it's Thanksgiving, then Christmas.
It's been 2 years today since I had my injury. Two years. I'm actually quite sore today because I'm STILL trying to build up strength in my legs and sometimes it hurts. Two years... It seems so long ago. At least, the wheelchair is gone.
Ramble, ramble, ramble...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home