Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Vigilance, People

So Buddy Lewis was in the lead for a brief shining moment. The person he overtook has made a great recover and regained the lead. Vigilance, people. Buddy is again behind, but not by much. You know where to go...

In other non-golf related business, a friend of mine was having an event tonight to which I was invited. The goody bag contained a free massage at a new day spa in the city. Unfortunately, they non-profit she works for couldn't get a fire permit for the event. No goody bag for me. Man, could I use some relaxation, is all.

Finally, I am visiting my fam & friends in SoCal. I leave tomorrow. I'm quite excited. Feels like I haven't been back in ages. We're celebrating a family birthday, too. I do have a meeting on Thursday, which is why I'm in L.A., but hopefully, it won't take too long. Then, it's all kinds of fun. By fun, I mean food. By food, I mean pupusas. MMM... Ah, the liberty one feels with a rental car. And one mostly paid by work is even better!! Hurray!! I have to drive by an outlet mall on the way back home from the meeting. I wonder what sale items Max Studio has waiting for me?? (I'm a Max Studio poster child today from head to toe!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a fab time xx

11:09 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

Whew! It was hot and really quite busy, but I love my family!! Hope your family expands by one very soon!!

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home