Friday, October 13, 2006

Psycho Lives!

I got a note from a friend I saw recently. She knows I'm keeping my job options open. She sent along a post for a position she received from a recruiter.

The position was with a school. As I read it, I almost crawled out of my skin because the school's DOD was my former supervisor from another position. The DOD is as utterly and completely a psycho if I've ever met one. She's passive aggressive, insensitive, manipulative, malicious, slovenly, charming, yet oozing evil from every pore, which is probably why she's covered in acne. Evil clogs your pores.

When I got it, I instantly replied and said that there was no way in hell I'd ever consider being in the same town, let alone room with that horrid excuse for a human, lest there is to be some blood shed. There is no good in that person. None. I told my friend to rescind any forwards she made of the posting to people she had any regard for because no one should be subjected to working with that freak.

She was surprised and taken aback by my comments. We decided instead to meet up for drinks and forget this nonsense.

I've got tales and tales to tell of the psycho. I need to work up the energy to share because it really just drains me. We'll see...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U talkin' 'bout Irene?

2:21 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

No! Someone very dastardly that you don't know, but may know about.

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been subjected to a terrible skin out break over the last fortnight and couldn't think why. On reading your post I've come to the conclusion I must be oozing evil from every pore. Shame 'cos I don't think Proactiv solution can deal with that kinda thing.

Oooh Cee, we LOVE stories about psycho ex-supervisors.....do tell!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Lisa Blah Blah said...

OOh, I was thinking it was Scabbala. Different company, then?

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home