I'm Still Here!!!
Hello again! Whew! Loads of stuff going on.
1) Dodgers are still in the Wild Card race. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. The A's won the AL West!
2) Just got back from a multi-day seminar about fundraising. How much do I miss interacting with intelligent individuals who are passionate about what they do? I learned a lot. The speakers were fantastic. Can't I go back to school full time?
3) I bought makeup. I used to spend a ton of money on makeup and my poverty prevented me from feeding my habit. Seeing a few spare bucks in my account, I bought 3 convertible eye color sticks from Stila. They are really easy to use and so fast. They make you look presentable in record time. No more, though. I'm all stocked up now that Ivy, Stone, and Clove are in the collection.
4) For the Ladies: If you take birth control and are on the 21 active day variety, ask you doctor about the 24 active day variety. It makes such a difference! Imagine enjoying 3 extra days a month cramp-free!!
5) Anyone following the chaos that is Ana Nicole's life? And now her attorney is the father of her child? I hope that whole thing works out. My sympathies go out to her for her loss. That's a parent's worst nightmare. He seemed like a good kid.
6) Happy b-day to my sis and mom!!
7) Remember my former boss who got shafted because she didn't get along with the powers that be? Well, she just landed a kick ass job! Congratulations to her. She's probably making more money and is surrounded smarties and people who can respect her for her experience and contributions to the fundraising field!
8) I'm on an imitation crab kick. It comes in a package ready to eat. I had some on salad for lunch. Too bad I'm very hungry again and dinner is so far away...
9) Rent will be due soon, and I'm ready for it. I'm mostly all caught up on my bills. Mostly...
10) The new San Francisco Shopping Centre is opening tomorrow! Bloomingdales, Burke Williams Spa, and many, many more. I can't spend, but I can look.
1) Dodgers are still in the Wild Card race. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. The A's won the AL West!
2) Just got back from a multi-day seminar about fundraising. How much do I miss interacting with intelligent individuals who are passionate about what they do? I learned a lot. The speakers were fantastic. Can't I go back to school full time?
3) I bought makeup. I used to spend a ton of money on makeup and my poverty prevented me from feeding my habit. Seeing a few spare bucks in my account, I bought 3 convertible eye color sticks from Stila. They are really easy to use and so fast. They make you look presentable in record time. No more, though. I'm all stocked up now that Ivy, Stone, and Clove are in the collection.
4) For the Ladies: If you take birth control and are on the 21 active day variety, ask you doctor about the 24 active day variety. It makes such a difference! Imagine enjoying 3 extra days a month cramp-free!!
5) Anyone following the chaos that is Ana Nicole's life? And now her attorney is the father of her child? I hope that whole thing works out. My sympathies go out to her for her loss. That's a parent's worst nightmare. He seemed like a good kid.
6) Happy b-day to my sis and mom!!
7) Remember my former boss who got shafted because she didn't get along with the powers that be? Well, she just landed a kick ass job! Congratulations to her. She's probably making more money and is surrounded smarties and people who can respect her for her experience and contributions to the fundraising field!
8) I'm on an imitation crab kick. It comes in a package ready to eat. I had some on salad for lunch. Too bad I'm very hungry again and dinner is so far away...
9) Rent will be due soon, and I'm ready for it. I'm mostly all caught up on my bills. Mostly...
10) The new San Francisco Shopping Centre is opening tomorrow! Bloomingdales, Burke Williams Spa, and many, many more. I can't spend, but I can look.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home