Tagged
I just got tagged! I get to respond to a list of questions so that you get to know me on a whole other level. Here we go:
Four jobs I have had in my life: I've worked in a record store. I've been a telemarketer. I've been a (temp) cashier in a flower shop, and I am a fundraising professional
Four movies I would watch over and over: Ah, so many movies!!! The Manchurian Candidate is one of my favorites, but it has to be the original!! I also love From Here to Eternity. I love the romance and the action. It's so well done and the acting is brilliant! The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance - they serve a plate of food like I've never seen: huge steak, beans, potatoes, cobbler. It's got great acting and all, but the food... All About Eve is another one of my faves. Betty Davis is incredible. I guess I don't watch a lot of recent movies, huh?
Four places I have lived: I've lived in L.A., Pasadena, San Francisco. Ummm, that's it. I don't get out much, I guess:-(
Four TV shows I love to watch: Big Brother All Stars! I'll post the latest soon, but I hate everyone who is left. I'm so sad that the evil people get the farthest. The Office. I love The Office. Thank goodness it won the Emmy for best comedy. It deserves it. The Soup. Watching The Soup helps me confirm that all of the celeb news and gossip as well as programs I'm watching are worth talking about in a whole other show. All this show is is clips of programs and celeb news which they make fun of. It's so funny. The Simpsons. It's true. After a million years of being on the air, it still makes me laugh. I can watch the episodes over and over again. To my beau's shagrin, I do.
Four places I have been on vacation: Mexico, Costa Rica, Aruba, Panama. It doesn't matter they they were all on the same cruise, right? Cruising - the only way to travel.
Four websites I visit regularly: perezhilton.com I need my celeb news and I need it instantly. This site gives you all you need to know and then some!!! Yahoo.com. I check my e-mail incessantly! Citibank.com I check my bank account incessantly! sfgate.com I have to check the obituaries to see if anyone we know has died. Is that weird? Blogger.com is a given, right?
Four of my favourite foods: MMM, food. Pasta Roni's Olive Oil and Garlic noodles. I can eat this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And I have. Pepperoni pizza. I like it with Tabasco sauce (I've got a bottle sitting on my desk right now), but everything is better with Tabasco, right? Pupusas stuffed with chicharron and beans. Churros from Disneyland.
Four places I'd rather be right now: Home sleeping off this terrible stomach ache. On a Princess Cruise to anywhere!! Hanging out with U2 as they work on the next album. Spending time surrounded by family and friends.
Four things that make me smile: Thoughts of me and my dear sweet puppy (may she rest in peace) having a rip roaring good time playing tag in the dog park, making dinner with the beau, birthday celebrations, a night of karaoke debauchery with friends and family.
Four jobs I have had in my life: I've worked in a record store. I've been a telemarketer. I've been a (temp) cashier in a flower shop, and I am a fundraising professional
Four movies I would watch over and over: Ah, so many movies!!! The Manchurian Candidate is one of my favorites, but it has to be the original!! I also love From Here to Eternity. I love the romance and the action. It's so well done and the acting is brilliant! The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance - they serve a plate of food like I've never seen: huge steak, beans, potatoes, cobbler. It's got great acting and all, but the food... All About Eve is another one of my faves. Betty Davis is incredible. I guess I don't watch a lot of recent movies, huh?
Four places I have lived: I've lived in L.A., Pasadena, San Francisco. Ummm, that's it. I don't get out much, I guess:-(
Four TV shows I love to watch: Big Brother All Stars! I'll post the latest soon, but I hate everyone who is left. I'm so sad that the evil people get the farthest. The Office. I love The Office. Thank goodness it won the Emmy for best comedy. It deserves it. The Soup. Watching The Soup helps me confirm that all of the celeb news and gossip as well as programs I'm watching are worth talking about in a whole other show. All this show is is clips of programs and celeb news which they make fun of. It's so funny. The Simpsons. It's true. After a million years of being on the air, it still makes me laugh. I can watch the episodes over and over again. To my beau's shagrin, I do.
Four places I have been on vacation: Mexico, Costa Rica, Aruba, Panama. It doesn't matter they they were all on the same cruise, right? Cruising - the only way to travel.
Four websites I visit regularly: perezhilton.com I need my celeb news and I need it instantly. This site gives you all you need to know and then some!!! Yahoo.com. I check my e-mail incessantly! Citibank.com I check my bank account incessantly! sfgate.com I have to check the obituaries to see if anyone we know has died. Is that weird? Blogger.com is a given, right?
Four of my favourite foods: MMM, food. Pasta Roni's Olive Oil and Garlic noodles. I can eat this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And I have. Pepperoni pizza. I like it with Tabasco sauce (I've got a bottle sitting on my desk right now), but everything is better with Tabasco, right? Pupusas stuffed with chicharron and beans. Churros from Disneyland.
Four places I'd rather be right now: Home sleeping off this terrible stomach ache. On a Princess Cruise to anywhere!! Hanging out with U2 as they work on the next album. Spending time surrounded by family and friends.
Four things that make me smile: Thoughts of me and my dear sweet puppy (may she rest in peace) having a rip roaring good time playing tag in the dog park, making dinner with the beau, birthday celebrations, a night of karaoke debauchery with friends and family.

4 Comments:
Hey, what about Tombstone? And cotija cheese?? :-)
Between Tombstone and From Here to Eternity, I'm picking From Here to Eternity. I had to make hard choices and I'm sticking to it. Speaking of Bill Paxton, remember his band Martini Ranch? I just downloaded 2 of their songs. I forgot how much I dug it back in the day...
I kind of have been having a lot of cotija and it's lost its wow factor. My fault-I overindulged.
Love your answers Cee!! Good on ya for getting into the spirit of it!!
xx
It was fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home