Thursday, August 24, 2006

Think Blue

Yeah, the Dodgers need help. They're only one game ahead of the Padres. They were 6 games up last week. They're so close to the end of the season. Hang in there!

NL WEST W-L PCT. GB
DODGERS 66-61 .520 —
San Diego 65-62 .512 1
Arizona 62-65 .488 4
San Francisco 62-65 .488 4
Colorado 59-67 .468 6 1/2

4 Comments:

Blogger Russell Palmer said...

I wish you the best for the Dodgers.

S i g h.

It's been a rough year in Atlantatown. Losing 2 outta 3 to Pittsburgh at home pretty much put the nail in the wild card/post season coffin.

As for me, I'm going to pull for the Tigers for the rest of the year, I love worst to first stories--and I'm looking forward to a him vs. her, Braves vs. Cubs rivalry game for our household we'll be heading to in September.

Maybe next year!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

First of all, thank you both for not writing "Beat L.A."

I *hope* the Dodgers make it into the post-season, but I've been disappointed many times. That's my relationship with the Dodgers - hope, dispair, hope, dispair. As long as they beat the Giants...

There's always next year.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Russell Palmer said...

Oh it was fun to hate the Dodgers years ago when, for some very, very strange reason, the Braves were in the Western division with them.

I love it right now that Greg Maddux has come to LA and is pitching beautifully since his arrival.

4:39 AM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

I thought Greg Maddux was a bad move for the Dodgers. I'm delighted to have been proven wrong. Given the Dodgers' track record with trades, you can see why I'd have my doubts.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home