BB7 from Sunday
As you know, Chicken George won HOH and nominated James and Erika. James, who is the BB all-time winner of POVs, won the Power of Veto and saved himself. The whole house urged George to put up Janelle. They want her out! George couldn't do it to her because he said she plays the game too well. Dr. Will, jackass that he is, told George to put him up vs. Erika. George thought that that was a damn good idea.
Right before the POV ceremony, Mike Boogie asked George if it was true he planned on putting up Dr. Will in James' place. George said yes and Mike threatened him not to do it. George was so shaken. He conferred with Danielle and Erika to see if he should really put up Janelle. They said you MUST put her up. You MUST!
James used the Power of Veto on himself. He turned to George for his replacement nomination. George said, "Janelle - I can't put you up. You're too good. My only choice is Howie." Now, George and Howie have a bizarre Jedi relationship. Howie thinks he's a Jedi master and George is his apprentice. Howie was pissed!!!!
Howie got booted in a 3-2 vote and he almost left the house swinging at Mike Boogie. James had to break them up. I've not seen such tension! I hated it, but I loved it. You know.
The BB6 alliance is down to Janelle and James. James has been looking for the perfect opportunity to betray Janelle. I think he's got his chance. Mike Boogie is the new HOH and we know all hell's gonna break loose.
Right before the POV ceremony, Mike Boogie asked George if it was true he planned on putting up Dr. Will in James' place. George said yes and Mike threatened him not to do it. George was so shaken. He conferred with Danielle and Erika to see if he should really put up Janelle. They said you MUST put her up. You MUST!
James used the Power of Veto on himself. He turned to George for his replacement nomination. George said, "Janelle - I can't put you up. You're too good. My only choice is Howie." Now, George and Howie have a bizarre Jedi relationship. Howie thinks he's a Jedi master and George is his apprentice. Howie was pissed!!!!
Howie got booted in a 3-2 vote and he almost left the house swinging at Mike Boogie. James had to break them up. I've not seen such tension! I hated it, but I loved it. You know.
The BB6 alliance is down to Janelle and James. James has been looking for the perfect opportunity to betray Janelle. I think he's got his chance. Mike Boogie is the new HOH and we know all hell's gonna break loose.

3 Comments:
Mike Boogie? Dr Will? Chicken George?! How come our BB contestants had ordinary names like Pete, Nicki and Lisa then?!
xx
Actually, thinking about it we have had our fair share of strange names over the years......we've had a "Spiral", a "Bubble", a "Kitten" and "Science" to name a few! xx
Those are fun names. I especially like Science.
Since this is our BB All-Stars season, they mostly got their nicknames from the first BB game they played. Chicken George was from Season One. He got the nickname by taking care of the house pet, a chicken. Dr. Will is a plastic surgeon. Can't remember why Mike Boogie is called that? Maybe because I don't like him at all, I've blocked it from my memory.
Post a Comment
<< Home