Sticky Toffee Pudding
Haagen Dazs outdid themselves with a new limited edition ice cream called Sticky Toffee Pudding. It is all kinds of good. It's not too sweet and it's got chunks of delicious cake in it. It is just divine. It reminds me of tres leches cake because it's more of a cool cake experience than an ice cream one for me. I don't even like ice cream, but this one is yummy!! When the beau has his b-day next month, I told him that we're getting two pints of Sticky Toffee Pudding and not even bothering with a cake.
Look for it in your grocer's freezer, but it may only be around through January! Damn limited editions!!
Look for it in your grocer's freezer, but it may only be around through January! Damn limited editions!!

3 Comments:
Now, I see my self as a bit of an expert on Ice-cream. It's one of my passions. Oh yes indeed. And this sticky toffee variety that you speak of sounds heavenly. But I think I can beat it. Carte D'or Terry's Chocolate Orange Yeeeeeeummm! I won't even describe it just incase you can't get it in the states - would hate to make you jealous :D xxx
Uh-oh... Orange choco is one of the beau's fave flavor combos. I'll be on the look out for it, but I fear I won't find it!! I'll just drown my sorrows in some sticky toffee pudding.
I just got an e-mail from Haagen Dazs. They're sending me coupons to continue to enjoy their product via mail. If you write to your ice cream folks, maybe they'll send you some coupons, too!
Post a Comment
<< Home