Not A-Musin'
I woke up at 8:30a today. I have to be in the office at 8:30a. I placed a call to my boss and explained that I couldn't wake up and that I'd be in as soon as I could. I never thought that I'd have to actually have those words come out of my mouth, but they did. Too tired to wake up? Sure I just had my b-day, but did this new age hit me like a ton of bricks making it impossible for me to function as a normal person? How do I get me some of that natural energy the kids have?
I'm still staring at piles of paper on my desk. I haven't done anything about it, but I will. I have to make a dent in this forest if it kills me.
On a happier note, I found $10 in the pockets of my pants. Good thing, too, because I had all of $1 in my purse. Damn, I hate being poor!!!! I'll take a drive to the supermarket for lunch and pick up some frozen meal on sale. MMM, Marie Callendar's frozen dinners...
I haven't heard back from the place I interviewed at. I sent them a ton of writing samples and I've received no acknowledgment. Not too encouraging... I do have a dear friend who hooked me up with another lead in the seaside town I'm eyeing. I'll send that info off tonight.
I'm still staring at piles of paper on my desk. I haven't done anything about it, but I will. I have to make a dent in this forest if it kills me.
On a happier note, I found $10 in the pockets of my pants. Good thing, too, because I had all of $1 in my purse. Damn, I hate being poor!!!! I'll take a drive to the supermarket for lunch and pick up some frozen meal on sale. MMM, Marie Callendar's frozen dinners...
I haven't heard back from the place I interviewed at. I sent them a ton of writing samples and I've received no acknowledgment. Not too encouraging... I do have a dear friend who hooked me up with another lead in the seaside town I'm eyeing. I'll send that info off tonight.

2 Comments:
I've heard that precrumbled cheese contains 35% of the recommended daily vitamins and calcium - could be the key to unlocking that energy you're looking!! I knew I loved it for more than just the convenience xx
Hmm, a compelling argument for pre-crumbled cheese... Nope, still can't do it. But I'm so tired of staring at these piles. I may break down soon :-(
Post a Comment
<< Home