Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'm a Big Liar

I decided to kill some time this morning blog-blog-bloggin' away. I couldn't wait until Monday. I never really kept a diary when I was younger, so I'm glad to have this record of random thoughts. The 80's and 90's are just a blur. I like that I have a record of my musings for 2006 and beyond.

I decided not to go to work because I wanted to sleep in. I didn't actually sleep in, but it's a different feeling getting up because you want to vs. getting ready for work.

The beau got his job. Yeah! Thanks for any good thoughts you may have sent. It worked. Training begins on Saturday. He's not at all thrilled about it. In fact, whatever the complete opposite of thrilled is is how he feels. That makes me sad, but haven't we all had jobs we disliked? I want him to be happy, but we'll figure that out later.

I got a call about a resume I submitted! I returned the called this morning, but the contact was unavailable. I pulled up my resume and cover letter on the computer to be prepared for our talk. Since the computer was on, I thought I'd take a moment to post this note. It's a very interesting position right up my alley. I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I'd hate to have them dashed, especially during the birthday season celebration.

I'm off to SoCal this afternoon. Hope you aren't sweltering in the heat wherever you are...

2 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Yay for Mr Beau!! Way to go! xx

7:20 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

Yeah!!! I'm so happy!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home