BB7 Wants to Kill Me
Why do I spend an hour on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday watching a show that infuriates me? Because I love it so!!
Nakomis got booted out of the house last Thursday. Good thing, too. She was a mixer. Diane stayed in - much to the delight of Mike Boogie, who is a foul specimen of a gent. Someone beat him good with the fugly sick.
I continue to root for my Season 6 team - Kaysar, Janelle, Howie, and James - and they continue their dominance of the Head of Household competitions. James won HOH on Thursday. Yesterday was the episode where he nominates 2 houseguests for eviction. I wanted Mike Boogie and Dr. Will nominated. Too bad he nominated Chicken George and Dr. Will instead. One out of two ain't bad. My dream of dreams is that Will gets evicted. This season insists on giving me a heart attack, so I predict that on Thursday Chicken George will leave, Will or Mike will win HOH, and Season 6 will be sent packing. It all depends on who wins the Power of Veto tomorrow...
Nakomis got booted out of the house last Thursday. Good thing, too. She was a mixer. Diane stayed in - much to the delight of Mike Boogie, who is a foul specimen of a gent. Someone beat him good with the fugly sick.
I continue to root for my Season 6 team - Kaysar, Janelle, Howie, and James - and they continue their dominance of the Head of Household competitions. James won HOH on Thursday. Yesterday was the episode where he nominates 2 houseguests for eviction. I wanted Mike Boogie and Dr. Will nominated. Too bad he nominated Chicken George and Dr. Will instead. One out of two ain't bad. My dream of dreams is that Will gets evicted. This season insists on giving me a heart attack, so I predict that on Thursday Chicken George will leave, Will or Mike will win HOH, and Season 6 will be sent packing. It all depends on who wins the Power of Veto tomorrow...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home