The BB7 Saga Continues...
Head of Household (HOH) Kaysar nominated Nakomis and Diane. Not my first choices, but Nakomis is a crafty competitor. I see why he would choose her. If you saw BB5, you know why, too.
My choice would have been Chill Town alum, Dr. Will and Mike "Boogie". Can't stand them if just for their nicknames alone. Kaysar made a "deal" with Will and Mike to nominate "floaters" (people who are making it from week to week by flying under the radar) if they won HOH next week. They agreed. I hope he wasn't being foolish.
My choice would have been Chill Town alum, Dr. Will and Mike "Boogie". Can't stand them if just for their nicknames alone. Kaysar made a "deal" with Will and Mike to nominate "floaters" (people who are making it from week to week by flying under the radar) if they won HOH next week. They agreed. I hope he wasn't being foolish.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home