Monday, July 10, 2006

No Dice

Crazy wouldn't meet with us. I am told she was very "cool" on the phone. She doesn't want to talk to us for at least a week and we're supposed to take our cue from her. Doesn't sound promising.

Time to update the resume...

6 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

Eeek! Thinking of you hun!! Sounds like management are the same two-faced sneakards globally then! I'm on the hunt for a new job too - thinking of applying to become a Police Controller, you know, on the radio with all that echo, foxtrot, zero stuff. Do they do that in the US or am I talking utter nonsense as far as your concerned?!!

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had it with these mother f***ing snakes on this mother f***ing blog!

-- Samuel Jackson, "Snakes on a Blog"

10:35 AM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

Nat - We do have them here. I'd love a job where I could say, "Charlie, Echo, Delta" and have that mean something to someone! Good luck and I'll let you know how things go.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

Sam - Too many snakes, indeed.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Lisa Blah Blah said...

That sucks. Your boss is a total dillhole, dude.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

Dillhole. Hee hee. He's also a Jackhole.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home