One Out of Three Ain't Bad
Yes, I'm bored at work. No one's around and it's very quiet. I've caught up on all my usual morning behaviour: I read the obituaries on SFGate.com and on LATimes.com. I have to check to see if any donors or high level philanthropists have kicked the bucket. Unfortunately, recently one did. It's a shame, too. I heard he was good people. I also read all the gossip columns - perezhilton.com, e entertainment's news in brief, the one on LA Times. SFGate updates their gossip column at exactly 3p, which I will check before I leave work early today.
To keep myself entertained, I'm reading and rereading the three blogs I check with regularity. Two haven't posted anything new, but one is and she is also replying to comments. Fun! Fun! Fun! I love receiving, sending, and reading comments.
I'm also trying to get another friend to start a blog. He is HI-larious and I'd enjoy reading his blog, but I think I'll just settle e-mails. You can't force one to blog. One must be inspired to blog. Much like I was inspired to blog and see the kind of post I churn out!!?
I'm calling in for some Chinese for lunch because it's freezing cold (~62ish) and I need warm comfort food.
To keep myself entertained, I'm reading and rereading the three blogs I check with regularity. Two haven't posted anything new, but one is and she is also replying to comments. Fun! Fun! Fun! I love receiving, sending, and reading comments.
I'm also trying to get another friend to start a blog. He is HI-larious and I'd enjoy reading his blog, but I think I'll just settle e-mails. You can't force one to blog. One must be inspired to blog. Much like I was inspired to blog and see the kind of post I churn out!!?
I'm calling in for some Chinese for lunch because it's freezing cold (~62ish) and I need warm comfort food.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home