Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I Have a Problem

Yes, I stared at the Explore Blogs: Updated at 9:38a to see if Muse This! would scroll by. It did. Apparently, I have a problem and I can't shake it. My purge post was a lie.

Must-occupy-mind-with-other-musings... Can't-spend-all-day-watching-blogs-scroll-by...

Is there a cure? If so, please share.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Blah Blah said...

It helps if you are so anal and self-absorbed that you read your own post immediately after you publish, to try and catch typos, check whether it flows well, etc. Usually I get so caught up in that, I forget to check if my blog is listed in the updates. I have yet to see my blog listed on the main page. No, true story!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

Sadly, I do that, too :-(

Oh the madness!!!!!

3:13 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

me too - but still manage to miss all the typos!!

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that I saw your site scroll across on the Blogger main page. I was going to grab a screenshot for you, but my computer was a little too slow.

I've seen my blog on the "updated at" list, but only twice. I was making constant changes to it every few minutes and republishing.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Cee in SF said...

A screenshot would be brilliant! Then, I could look at it whenever I wanted. Thanks for creating a new obsession...

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home