Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Explore Blogs: Updated at ...

I can't be the only blogger obsessed with trying to see my blog name scroll by on the Blogger home page next to the Explore Blogs: Updated at (whatever time you update it).

I saw my blog name scroll by ONCE. It might have been after my very first posting. Since then, I've tried all manner of trick and trap to try to see my silly little blog name float by. I think that folks are out there exploring and might want to explore mine! I welcome all visitors, you know.

I once stared at the scrolling list of updated blogs for 10 minutes waiting for mine and no dice. It's very disturbing. I was doing it after my earlier post and decided that I needed to purge this from my routine. I don't have time for it.

I'm ending the practice today with this post. If someone finds me, great. If not, I'm not going to stress about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger MoSigma said...

I didn't see your blog scroll by, but I did, somehow find you.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home