Now What?
I can't focus on work today. I have so much to do and no energy to do it. I need a nap.
I could close my office door and sneak a few zzzs, but I know that if I try, I'll get busted. Not too classy. I've only got 200 more names to code in the database. 200 names = 4 days worth of work.
Remember how I mentioned that the office was buzzing awaiting Project Runway's new season to begin? Well, haven't heard a peep from anyone about it today. Maybe because the local Stanford grad was the first to get booted. She made a dress w/ fashionable granny panties that Michael Kors didn't like.
The first Big Brother 7: All Stars eviction is tonight. [Note to self: figure out how to watch BB7 and the Office without the aid of TiVo.] Sadly, I'm very excited about it. I say sadly because I haven't anyone to talk to about it forcing me to bore the crap out of you. Here I go - my top picks include Janelle, Kaysar, and Howie. Yes, Howie is a sexist neanderthal, but he's very protective of Janelle and she needs help sometimes.
Who do I want out of the house? Alison, Danielle, Mike "Boogie", and Dr. Will. HATE THEM! Luckily, Alison and Danielle are up for eviction tonight so it'll be one down. Mike "Boogie" and Dr. Will met on season two, I think. Their "clique" was called Chill Town. They thought they were too cool for school. They still think that. Pity that they, too, will be evicted and soon, I hope!
Uh oh, I heard the Chair of the Board is around. Must-look-like-I'm-working...
I could close my office door and sneak a few zzzs, but I know that if I try, I'll get busted. Not too classy. I've only got 200 more names to code in the database. 200 names = 4 days worth of work.
Remember how I mentioned that the office was buzzing awaiting Project Runway's new season to begin? Well, haven't heard a peep from anyone about it today. Maybe because the local Stanford grad was the first to get booted. She made a dress w/ fashionable granny panties that Michael Kors didn't like.
The first Big Brother 7: All Stars eviction is tonight. [Note to self: figure out how to watch BB7 and the Office without the aid of TiVo.] Sadly, I'm very excited about it. I say sadly because I haven't anyone to talk to about it forcing me to bore the crap out of you. Here I go - my top picks include Janelle, Kaysar, and Howie. Yes, Howie is a sexist neanderthal, but he's very protective of Janelle and she needs help sometimes.
Who do I want out of the house? Alison, Danielle, Mike "Boogie", and Dr. Will. HATE THEM! Luckily, Alison and Danielle are up for eviction tonight so it'll be one down. Mike "Boogie" and Dr. Will met on season two, I think. Their "clique" was called Chill Town. They thought they were too cool for school. They still think that. Pity that they, too, will be evicted and soon, I hope!
Uh oh, I heard the Chair of the Board is around. Must-look-like-I'm-working...

2 Comments:
The Office.
You seen the original Brit version with Ricky Gervais?! Fab stuff! Caught the US version one night but it just wasn't the same - is it down to our differing sense of humour - or should I give it another chance?! xxxx
I love the British version of the Office. Ricky Gervais is brilliant! I might give the US version another shot. I love them because I've know those characters in one way or another in my many office/cube experiences.
Post a Comment
<< Home