That is the Question
I have a friend with whom I share many random and varied e-mail threads. One we started yesterday-ish was a series of rhetorical questions, just to see what we could come up with. I proposed - Why is my face so fat? He replied with - What is hidden in an empty box? He was peeved that he got that question in a fortune cookie. As well he should be peeved. What kind of question is that? Anyway, I replied with - How many popes can poop in the woods when a tree falls? He mused - What happens if North Korea fires a nuclear missile at us and hits Koreatown? I wondered - If Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie attend the same party, does the world implode? Then, he wanted to know - Paris Hilton...What's up with that? I asked - Who is the Walrus? And finally, he asked - Who shot the deputy?
It ended there. I've been trying to figure out who shot the deputy, but I don't think we'll ever know.
It ended there. I've been trying to figure out who shot the deputy, but I don't think we'll ever know.

2 Comments:
Why is my face so fat?
One guess: because you've been eating too much Cotija cheese.
Sorry, I couldn't resist.
It hurts because it's true! It's either because of that or the triple decker waffle sandwiches I'm eating for breakfast.
Post a Comment
<< Home