It's Crumbelievable - The Update
Kraft's Crumbles are $3.39 per 8 oz. package. They happened to be on sale for $2.99, though. I saw a woman grab the Monterey Cheese Crumbles and throw it into her basket. I kid you not. America loves its packaged and processed foods. The Crumbles work out to ~$.42 per oz. A block of cheese costs ~$.21 per oz. The verdict: You save money buying a big, ol' block of cheese. The Crumble movement must be destroyed! Boycott the Crumbles!

6 Comments:
wow. yeah. my girlfriend just bought the crumbles. Grr!
Oh no! I should've sent this message out a lot sooner.
Sounds like a good deal. Busy trying to work out whether, with the current exchange rate, it would be cheaper for me to have the crumbles shipped over here from your local supermarket. I'm a lazy assed lover of all things precrumbled and processed.xxx
I would rather buy you a cheese grater than have to buy those super-expensive cheese Crumbles. Don't make me, please!! :-)
And crumble it myself?! you must be joking!!
It's easier than picking strawberries. Just think of the $$ savings...
Post a Comment
<< Home