Where Has My Blog Gone?
I tried to view my blog this morning and encountered a big blank screen. Funny, since I just got done reading the four blogs I follow and all of them popped right up. I thought that it was probably just a glitch so I refreshed the page. Blank. I decided I should log in to blogger and click on "view blog." Blank.
Am I a victim of a cyberspace black hole? Are my musings now anti-matter meaning that nothing I wrote mattered? Is this like It's A Wonderful Life? No, really. Is it? I haven't seen that movie yet, but I've read reviews.
I'll check back later today and see what's to become of me.
Am I a victim of a cyberspace black hole? Are my musings now anti-matter meaning that nothing I wrote mattered? Is this like It's A Wonderful Life? No, really. Is it? I haven't seen that movie yet, but I've read reviews.
I'll check back later today and see what's to become of me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home