Tomorrow
I just had my phone interview and it went well. The contact seemed very professional and enthusiastic. That is encouraging.
I have an in-person job interview tomorrow. I have to drive up to the lovely seaside community from SoCal in the wee hours of the morn. This is very exciting... Too bad I didn't have enough time to get my hair cut.
I have an in-person job interview tomorrow. I have to drive up to the lovely seaside community from SoCal in the wee hours of the morn. This is very exciting... Too bad I didn't have enough time to get my hair cut.

3 Comments:
Hey -- coolness! Good luck and tell me all about it when I see you!
Fab news - best of luck!! xx
Thank you! Thank you! I'm trying not to get too excited, but it would be a good position for me - an excellent next step in my career.
Post a Comment
<< Home