In the Bulk Bin
I'm sure you get crazy bulk e-mails, too.
I thought I'd share some I've gotten:
Adult Pay Per View for the computer. no membership.
Cuban Occupancy Survey
Mahjong and dominoes combine in Mah-Jomino!
Take a survey and earn up to 60 Points
Re: Qualified refinance app
help slow global warming--and get an organic tote bag
Hi
Letter from Donald Trump to You—Please Respond
Re: Circuit City Gift Card
Get the Skinny from The Skinny Cow
Confirmed: Dinner at Cheesecake Factory
Then there's all the ones I didn't include about viagra, teenage girls, and my paypal account. I must admit, I'm curious what Donald Trump requires my response to...
I thought I'd share some I've gotten:
Adult Pay Per View for the computer. no membership.
Cuban Occupancy Survey
Mahjong and dominoes combine in Mah-Jomino!
Take a survey and earn up to 60 Points
Re: Qualified refinance app
help slow global warming--and get an organic tote bag
Hi
Letter from Donald Trump to You—Please Respond
Re: Circuit City Gift Card
Get the Skinny from The Skinny Cow
Confirmed: Dinner at Cheesecake Factory
Then there's all the ones I didn't include about viagra, teenage girls, and my paypal account. I must admit, I'm curious what Donald Trump requires my response to...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home