Monday, August 14, 2006

BB7 Update

I know it's been a while since I've given a BB7 update, but somehow I don't think anyone minded.

Since I last posted, Diane and Kaysar have left the house. Oh, I was so sad to see Kaysar go, but he really did it to himself by not taking out those Chilltown creeps when he had the chance. And, he got booted on his birthday. Not cool.

They held the HOH competition, which Erika won. The Season 6 alliance was upset because that meant that they would be up on the block again. But there were technical difficulties with the competition. Upon review, the producers announced the contestants play for HOH again. Guess who won? Janelle. She's won 3 out of the 6 HOH competitions. Because Danielle was HOH last week and because she targeted the Season 6 alliance, she got nominated along with Erika. BUT the producers have some sneaky new power that is up for grabs in the house.

Apparently, the contestants will have to decipher clues to come up with a Big Brother phrase or statement to win some new power. Their first clue was a mangy ol' sheep roaming around the house. Danielle thought about naming the sheep Dolly. It hit her that Dolly was the first sheep cloned. She then thought that the sheep was cloned using DNA. DNA could stand for Do Not Assume - a tag line from BB5. She ran to the diary room and guessed Do Not Assume. I think she's right, but we'll know Thursday.

Janelle could get overthrown if Danielle is right... At this point, I wouldn't be sad to see her leave. She's making all sorts of promises and alliances to ensure her safety leaving her BB6 alliance in the dust. I'm now rooting for James to outwit, outlast, and outplay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home